1st Annual TasteCon Promises the Perfect Combination of Local Beer, Spirits, Food, and Music.
October 14 2015 (Salt Lake City, UT) – ContraVision Entertainment has partnered with the Fallout Event Center to hold their 1st Annual TasteCon on Saturday, October 17, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Multiple ticket packages have been made available to ensure guests get their fill on what Utah’s finest has to offer. Guests will receive complimentary sampling tickets (number of sampling tickets vary per package) which can be used at any of the vendor booths. They will enjoy local beer & spirits tasting and gourmet food samplings — all paired perfectly with a day full of live entertainment, art, and activities including:
- Beer and Spirits Tastings from, among others: Bohemian Brewery, Desert Edge Brewery, Epic Brewing, Roosters Brewing Company, Shades of Pale Brewing, Squatters Craft Beers, Wasatch Brewery, Sugar House Distillery, Outlaw Distillery, Ogden’s Own Distillery.
- Gourmet Bitesfrom, among others: Argentina’s Best Empanadas, Butcher’s Bunches Handcrafted Preserves, Chocolate Conspiracy, Freestyle Mongolian Grill, La Table Crepes, Pizzeria Fratelli Tasso, Salsa Queen, Solstice Spices, Solstice Chocolate.
- Healthy Living Vendors from: Garwood’s Ginger Beer, Kindred Yerba Mate.
- Ticket Packages:
- General Admission – $10 – Includes 2 Sampler Tickets.
- TasteBudz – $25 – Includes 8 Samplers Tickets and a 6 oz. Memorabilia Glass.
- Ultimate TasteBudz – $35 – Includes 14 Sampler Tickets, 6 oz. Memorabilia Glass, and Admission to the Closing Party.
- Live Musicfrom the bands; Native Ghost, Smiling Souls, DJ PiPi, Quality Control.
*Sponsors for the event include: City Weekly & The Fallout, an Entertainment Venue.
To purchase tickets for the First Annual TasteCon, please visit TasteConUT.com. Ultimate TasteBudz tickets are limited.
The Fallout event center is located at 625 S. 600 W. Salt Lake City, UT, 84101. For directions, visit https://goo.gl/UjITma